Within our Church of England Foundation, we aim to:
- Create an environment that is happy, stimulating and industrious; one in which children can acquire the skills, knowledge and concepts relevant to their future.
- To help our children become reliable and responsible pupils who are resourceful and developing in independence.
- To help children achieve their full potential.
- To help children develop a tolerant and caring attitude, showing respect and understanding of others.
- To establish a friendly and trusting relationship between home and school so that we may work together for the good of the children.